Troy industry solutions
We Keep Industry Running
Every industry has unique needs to keep their facilities and equipment up and running smoothly.
- 24/7 Field Response Service and Testing
- Predictive Maintenance
- Industrial Belts and Supplies
- Hydraulics Repair
Choose your industry category to see what Troy brings to the table.
You’ll find solutions that solve the specific challenges you face in every day in real time.800.274.TROY
questions? call us!
Proudly serving the industrial community
for more than 150 years
Over the past 150 years, Troy has established itself as a leading provider of maintenance, repair, & operations services, including parts & supplies.
Originally established to supply belting products to the mills & factories of the Northeast, Troy now offers parts & service for a wide range of industries:
- AGGREGATES & MINING
- COMMERCIAL / LIGHT INDUSTRIAL
- FACILITIES MAINTENANCE
- POWER GENERATION
Troy offers its clients numerous distinctive advantages, including:
- An expansive, 65,000 square-foot industrial repair & service shop
- State-of-the-art hydraulics repair capabilities
- A fully-stocked distribution center
- An impressive fleet of fully-equipped service vehicles
- State-of-the-art predictive & preventative maintenance support technology
Call on us 24/7 to meet your
equipment, service and repair needs.
To provide unparalleled service in the area of maintenance, repair and operations. To be the first supplier our customers call for the products and services we supply. To provide a safe and healthy work environment for all of our employees.
- Adirondack Chamber of Commerce
- Albany Colonie Regional Chamber of Commerce
- AWEA – American Wind Energy Association
- BCNY – Business Council of New York
- BOMA – Building Owners and Managers Association
- EASA – Electrical Apparatus Services Association
- EGSA – Electrical Generator Services Association
- IDC-USA – Industrial Distributors Cooperative
- NAW – National Association of Wholesalers
- NIBA – National Industrial Belting Association
- NSAA – National Ski Areas Association
- NY Construction Materials Association, Inc.
- PTDA – Power Transmission Distributors Association
- Saratoga Chamber of Commerce
- UL – Underwriters Laboratory
- MSHA – Mine Safety and Health Administration
- OSHA – Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- TWIC – Transportation Workers Identification Credential™ Program
- NFPA 70E – Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace®
- FIRST AID/CPR